Summer: May 1
Fall: May 30
Spring: Nov 30
We encourage you to complete your Student Center “TO DO” list by the priority dates. This is when our financial aid offices' high volume period starts.
You have worked hard in high school to earn your A+ eligibility. To maintain your benefits, you must:
- Enroll in degree-related credit courses each semester (at least 12 credit hours in the fall and the spring semesters; six credit hours in the summer semester).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year.
If you have difficulty meeting the A+ program guidelines, please ask for help! Contact your campus counseling/advising center to discuss the many services we offer to help you succeed.
If you lose your A+ benefits, you can get them back. This is what you will have to do:
- Enroll in a subsequent term and enroll in the number of credit hours (3, 6, 9, or 12 credit hours) needed to achieve a GPA that will restore your A+ benefits.
- Raise your GPA to the required cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Pay the full cost of your tuition and all fees during the semester(s) of ineligibility.
|MCC - Blue River
Education Center, rm 134
|MCC - Business & Technology
Main (East) building, rm 111
|MCC - Longview
Campus Center, rm 210
|MCC - Maple Woods
Administration building, rm 108
|MCC - Penn Valley
Student Enrollment Center