Graduation fairs are held every spring so you can:
- Pick up your cap and gown and commencement information packet.
- Receive five complimentary announcements.
- Order personalized announcements and other graduation items.
- Order a class ring.
When and where:
NEW 2017 DATES!
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. Campus Center
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Campus Center
MCC-Business & Technology
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. Campus Center East Lobby
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Campus Center Cafeteria
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Student Center
- Monday, March 20, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Campus Center Lobby
AFTER THE FAIRS:
Any student who misses the graduation fairs will be able to pick up caps and gowns in our campus bookstores. From the day after each graduation fair, to Monday, May 15, 2017, student regalia will be available in each campus' bookstore -- please go to your campus of record to pick up your regalia so you will have the proper campus colors.
Any student who wants to pick up his/her regalia after the graduation fairs, should see your campus graduation advisor (click on Contacts) before attempting to pickup your regalia. It requires an "Authorization Card" from the graduation advisor for the bookstore to release regalia to the students.