Monday – Thursday:
8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Closed during Summer Semester)
Learning Resource Building, 2nd Floor
For more information, please contact: 816.604.2205
Students on academic probation (below a 2.0 GPA after the first semester) participate in the Academic Intervention program called Back on Track. The Back on Track program includes, academic workshops, 6 peer coaching sessions, and personalized assessments to determine strengths and weaknesses. The six learning outcomes are below:
- Owning – Students will take responsibility for their mindset, feedback, and behaviors.
- Striving – Students with take action to reach positive life outcomes through the use of goal setting, motivation, and the development of effective habits.
- Managing – Students will control time, effort, and energy to ensure their actions match their priorities.
- Regulating – Students will prioritize the things in life that provide emotional stability, stress reduction, and overall balance between academics and life.
- Shaping – Students will develop a meaningful vision of their future by focusing on their career, college experience, and choices.
- Connecting – Students will develop connections with resources, mentors, and support systems to enhance their academic and personal journey.
Learning Resource Building, 2nd Floor – LR230For more information, please contact: 816.604.2211